Thursday, May 05, 2005

Finally in the Google

Finally my 2 new blogs Northern Vietnam Travelogue and this one appear in Google. I never submitted these 2 blogs to "Add URL" of Google, so they must be picked up by Google through links to them somewhere somehow. What I did was basically posted them in signature of Blogger Forum, submitted them to Travel-Library and Best Blogs in Asia directory. I also submitted the blogs to BlogShares industries. All blogs also link to each other, and so after a few weeks, Google automatically picks them up and index them.

The main problem now I faced is so called Search Engine Optimization. So far, only main index page is indexed. And Google seems to crawl just once and never returns. I will try to add more fresh contents to make Google spider comes back more often. Hope that it works.

No comments: