Friday, August 12, 2005

Met Kind and Warm Heart People Again

Few days ago (or on Sunday August 7), my car tire punctured while I was driving at Sungai Petani, near my hometown in Kedah. I didn't notice it initially, but heard some weird sound from the car. I stopped my car twice to check. At the second checking, I stopped the car in front of a mini market (ops, I forgot the name of the mini market). At this time, the front passenger side tire was obviously punctured.

I was a bit nervous, as I never changed the tire before. At this time, 2 nice gentlemen from the mini market (not sure if they were customers there or owners of the mini market) came to help me. They taught me step by step on how to change the tire. More importantly, they helped me to unscrew the tire, as the screws were very very very tight. I doubt I will be able to unscrew it if I was alone.

So finally the tire had been changed. To the two nice and very kind gentlemen, who I even forgot to ask the name, thanks again.

No comments: