Sunday, May 22, 2005

Volunteer for 117th IOC Session

Yesterday I attended volunteer briefing for 117th International Olympic Council session which will be held in Singapore from 2nd to 9th July 2005. I volunteered at the Functions and Ceremonies committee, which basically involves only 1 day on opening ceremony at Esplanade and reception at Singapore Istana on 5th July 2005. Other committee need commitment of at least a week to few weeks, which is impossible to me to absent from works for so long.

I also volunteered to be section leader at Esplanade, and thus not allowed to join the reception session at the Istana. Beside, to my surprise, volunteers need to go for the trial run too on 4th July 2005, and additional day for section leader on 20th June 2005, as it's not mentioned before. Anyway that shouldn't be problem for me.

No comments: