Monday, May 02, 2005

Istana Open House

Istana (mean 'palace' in Malay) Singapore is the official residence of the President of the Republic of Singapore. Every year, on Chinese New Year, Deepavali, Hari Raya Puasa, Labour Day and National Day, the Istana will be opened to the public fro 8.30 am to 6.00 pm.

This year Labour Day Istana Open House has been scheduled at 2nd May 2005. I was unaware of it but I was there because I have volunteered for President's Challenge 2005 Launch Ceremony that also held in Istana. Since I was not for the Istana Open House, I did not walked around too much, and even did not bring my camera. However, I still took some shoots with my camera phone.


If you're early, or at the right timing, you will able to meet with the President (currently President Nathan) close up.


Bouvelard in Istana after the entrance.


Performance for visitors.

No comments: